Today we are going to see how to fix “check the log for more information” error on Kodi. This problem will occur during installing some addons and here we are going to solve this issue. So, follow the below steps to know the procedure to fix this issue.
How to fix check the log for more information:
- First Open the Kodi and select the settings icon which is available on top of your screen.
- Then, select File Manager folder from the Kodi settings.
- Now, double-click on Add source to add the repository file.
- Then, click on <None> to enter the path address.
- Now, you have to enter the path address as “http://srp.nu” without any mistakes because if you did any mistake, then this path won’t work. So, be careful.
- Now, give a name as per your wish and click OK.
- Now, go back and choose Addons option from the home screen.
- Then, tap the package installer icon on the left top of your screen.
- Then, select Install from Zip file from the repository page.
- Now, click on the name which you gave before.
- Now, choose the Kodi version as Krypton.
- Then, click on “All” and tap ok.
- After that, click the zip file and click OK.
- Then, click on install from repository folder from the same repository page.
- Now, click on SuperRepo All addon.
- After entering into the Super repo addon click on Program addons folder.
- Then, scroll down and click Raw Maintenance from the list of addons.
- Now, click on Install to begin the installation.
- Once the installation process gets over. You can open the addon by clicking on an Open button.
20.After entering into the Raw Maintenance addon you can see three types of options from that click on Maintenance option.
21.Now, you can see other three options like clear cache, delete thumbnails and purge packages. Select all the three options one by one.
By doing like this, you can able to reduce the possibilities of “check the log for more information error.” If you still face the same problems then, you can go for the alternate method to fix your problem.
HOW TO CHECK THE LOG ON KODI AND FIX THE ERROR
- First, go back to the Kodi home screen. And then go to addons -> installation page -> Install from repository.
- Now, click on Kodi Addon repository.
- After entering into the Kodi addon repository, click on program addons and then click Log Viewer.
- Then, click on Install button to begin the installation.
Once Log Viewer finishes the installation, click on the open button. Now you can see the entire log information of your system. Then, find the solution to the error by studying the log information which is appearing on your screen.
That’s all with the help of above two techniques you can fix the check the log for more information error on Kodi. I hope we provide enough information about fixing the check the log for more information error and if you need any additional information then, you can drop it in the below comment section. Thank You..!